Friday, May 28, 2010

Here we go! FLYing Day 1

Well, I've been getting the FLYLady emails for at least a year. They haven't done me much good, mostly because I haven't consistently read them! And it's hard when you feel like you're jumping in late, having started and stopped in the beginning, trying to re-start 3 months later, trying to re-start 4 months after that...
So, I canceled the FLYLady emails, so that I could re-join back at the beginning. And I'm planning to share my FLYing journey here! Hopefully this will be the motivation I need to declutter my life and develop a routine that works! The program uses BabySteps to help it be less overwhelming, which sounds good to me!
The BabyStep for Day 1 is "Go Shine Your Sink". I will post a picture when I'm done!
(for more about FlyLady and her method for organizing your life to eliminate CHAOS, visit her website!)

No comments:

Post a Comment